Saturday, July 16, 2011

More Convention

As promised, here is a picture of Artisan Award Winner Heidi King and her beautiful display:


Check out these close ups of the detail in her work:




Isn't she amazing? I am so lucky to be in her group! Last night she went to a special dinner with Shelli (the founder of Stampin up) & all the other Artisan Award Winners. A perk of being in Heidi's group is that we got to see all the incredible projects she swapped with them:) I am sure she will post pictures on her blog so be sure to check it out!

I'm still in Utah and I don't know what it is but the connection at this hotel is super slow. Perhaps if it were better I would post more of Heidi's projects. But, it's late and I've got to get some sleep... we are going shopping tomorrow before we head to the airport. I WISH I could tell you we were going "shopping" shopping, like for clothes or shoes or something fun like that, but no. We have to go shopping for additional suitcases!!! We got so much free stuff it's ridiculous! I am looking forward to getting home and playing with all my new stamp sets... especially the extra one I got from the Prize Patrol! It's a Christmas set that isn't even available yet! It's Stampin Up's policy that we can't post pictures of products before they are released, so I can't show you what I got. But, I CAN show photos of any projects I make using the set. Hopefully that will be soon as I plan on making more cards for "Christmas in July" when I get home:)

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!