Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More Christmas in July

So I'm still sort of on a high from Convention but I promised you Christmas cards in July and July is almost over. I know, It's hard to believe isn't it? Well, I just had to share with you some of the cards that were on display at convention. These cards were made using stamp sets out of the new Holiday Mini Catalog. Once you see them I know you'll want to see the whole set, but unfortunately I can't show the actual product:( Sorry, but it's Stampin Up's policy.

Here is the first card:


Too cute, right? The sentiment is from "Hand Penned Holidays" and the Stockings were stamped using "Stitched Stockings" and then PUNCHED (yes, you read that right, punched) with the new Stocking Builder Punch. I'm way super excited about this new punch... the ideas are just spinning in my head!!!

Here's the next totally cute card:


This set is called "Forest Festivities." It has lots of cute little critters and really lends itself to the watercoloring technique.

And the last one for today:


I think I might be MOST excited about this new set called "Bright Hopes!" It also includes images of a snowflake, wreath, a decorative element and two sentiments. BUT, the BEST part is that it matches our brand new Personalized Name Stamp!!! So now I can be totally coordinated with my Christmas cards this year! I plan on getting the "Bright Hopes" set and also getting the Personalized Name Stamp with our address.... how fancy will I be?!!!

Well, I hope you enjoyed today's "Christmas in July" cards and I hope you come back to see more!
Leave a comment and let me know which one is your favorite!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. That Christmas card is so gorgeous! I will make a copy of that. I'm getting excited about Christmas. Anyways your blog is nice. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!