Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More Christmas in July!

I am so in love with all the new Christmas items in the holiday mini catalog! I WISH I could show you the actual product, but you will have to wait just a little bit longer:) For now, I will show you some of the holiday projects that were on display at convention....

First, some handmade ornaments:






And handmade garland:




And finally, a beautiful handmade tag:


Don't forget about the $99 Starter Kit promo going on til the end of month! That's right, if you've ever thought about becoming a Stampin Up demonstrator NOW IS THE TIME! When I signed up over 3 years ago I just wanted to be able to get all my stamping supplies at a discount (LOVE that 20% off!!!) But I got so much more than that.... free stamp sets, new friends, an awesome team, and more! I'm confident that you would like all the benefits of being a demonstrator too, and I want to give you a $100 shopping spree as a thank you for joining my team! Just imagine all the new holiday items you could get from the new mini catalog! Be sure to sign up by the end of the month! It's super easy!!! Just click here or on the Stampin Up logo in my side bar and you will be directed to my Stampin Up website! From there, just click on "Join the Fun" and go through the steps of signing up. When you get to the "getting started" page it will mention the kit price of $175, DON'T BE ALARMED... when you click on "continue" a menu will pop up and that is where you select the $99 starter kit option.

If you want to try it, but don't want to spend the $99, I'll pay for your kit instead of giving you the $100 shopping spree! YES, I REALLY AM THAT CONFIDENT THAT YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!

Send me an email if you have ANY questions. My team is growing and I would LOVE to have you be a part of it! (from anywhere in the United States.... Thanks Crissia in Texas!)

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!