Monday, February 14, 2011

LOVE banner

Well, Valentine's day is finally here and it's time to show you what we made at stamp club earlier this month....



It's not the greatest picture, I know, but can you see how incredibly cute it is? I LOVE Valentine's day! Not for the romance or chocolate or even presents! Nope, I love it for it's "Pinkness" (Is that a word?) Well you know what I mean. I love pink. It's the greatest color in the universe! I wouldn't dare post a picture of me right now (I just came from the gym) but even my workout gear has pink in it. It's a t-shirt my husband bought me for Christmas from Victoria's Secret. (a store I love not for the bras and panties... even though they are quite nice... but for the "pinkness" of it!) Anyway, on this particular t-shirt there is a giant heart made of silver sequins! You can see me coming from a mile away! But I digress... back to the Love Banner!

I let the girls choose whatever backround papers they wanted and all sorts of little embellishments were set out so they could play with them and make their banners unique! In these photos you can see the details that finish it off so nicely:











Are you ooohhhing and aawwwwing over that red glitter paper? It's brand new from Stampin Up! I have purchased three packs already! Now only if they made it in pink!!! To get your hands on some, just head over to my Stampin Up website by clicking on the logo in my side bar.

The kids worked on Valentines for their classmates over the weekend. I'll post pictures of what they did tomorrow. Until then, have a "Pinkalicious" day!

~Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!