Thursday, February 3, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Day!

Today was "Teacher Appreciation Day" at my kids' school and each student was asked to write a note of appreciation to their teacher. Now I don't know about you, but I don't really have a whole lot of teacher themed stamps in my collection. However, I do have this super cute "Kid" themed stamp set that I got from Stampin Up in 1999!!! I have used this set MANY times and I still love it! Here are a few of the cards I made:









Tomorrow I will begin posting the Valentine cards we made at my February stamp club get together. But for now I've got to go and prep about 100 valentines... my kids are out early tomorrow and I promised them they could stamp their classroom valentines as soon as they get home! YIKES! What was I thinking???

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!