Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Convention Swaps!

Well, I told you I would figure out what to do with all those little packages I made a few days ago. Here is what I came up with:


Bookmark and Share

Don't the little packages look GREAT! I didn't get my order of Designer Series Paper quick enough so I had to improvise and make my own. I am very happy with the way this card came out... it looks so cheerful! I was able to make 20 swaps. I am not sure if that will be enough, but since this is my first time to convention I felt that was a good number.

Here is a list of supplies:
(All from Stampin Up! of course!)
Cardstock- Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler
1/8" Taffeta Ribbon- Daffodil Delight
Classic Stampin' Pads- Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Sets- "Playful Pieces" (Level 3 Hostess Set) and "A Word For You"

I'll try to post some pictures and do some blogging while I'm at convention... as long as you try not to be jealous of all the fabulous things I get to see & do!!!

Well, that's it for now... thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!