Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Convention Fever!



Yep! I caught it!
Pre-Convention I considered myself a "hobby demonstrator"... not putting too much thought into it. In fact, the ONLY reason I even went to convention was to get away from real life and just enjoy some stamping fun with a few of my fellow Crazy Stamping Ladies (that's the name of our group of Stampin Up Demonstrators) Well, one of the classes was on workshops and sharing what we love. I absolutely LOVE stamping... the whole point of signing up to be a demonstrator was so that I could get my fun stamping product at a discount. I've never had a workshop before but I HAVE done competitions before... especially when there were prizes involved! So at this workshop class, they announced an awesome new hostess promotion AND put forth a little competition. SO I sat for a few minutes browsing through the new catalog but I just couldn't stand it... I love competition! So I started making phone calls and sending text messages to a few of my friends and guess what? They said "YES"! SO it looks like I will have to do a few workshops now. At first I was nervous, but now I'm super excited! The theme for convention this year was "Share What You Love" and at my workshops I plan to do just that!

My hostesses are going to be happy they said yes too! Here's a quick look at this great promotion:

Stampin' Up has just announced another fabulous offer for hostesses between today and August 31st! For every workshop totalling $350.00 or more you will receive an additional $25 in free merchandise!

As an example, if you host a $350.00 workshop, you'll receive:
•A free Level 1 or Level 2 stamp set of your choice. To learn more, see pages 9 - 16 of the new 2010 - 2011 Idea Book and Catalog.
•Receive $65.00 in FREE Stampin' Up! product ($40.00 + $25.00 EXTRA HOSTESS AWARD)
•If needed, I will even hold the workshop in my home for you! You provide the guests and snacks and you get the hostess benefits.
•Workshop includes a personal demonstration, instruction and materials for fun make and take projects, lots of paper crafting tips and prizes!

Please visit my Stampin Up! website (by clicking on the logo to the right) to learn more about this and many other Stampin Up promotions. And if you'd like to take advantage of the benefits of hosting a workshop too, just let me know. A stamping event is the perfect excuse to get your friends together!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!