Friday, July 16, 2010

Convention Swap Sneak Peak

AS PROMISED..... Here is a little sneak peek at what I'm putting together for my convention swaps. And when I say "little," I mean it literally... take a look at these:

Bookmark and Share

Aren't they just the cutest "little" gift bags you ever saw! As soon as I got this Hostess Set I knew I wanted to make little gift bags. This level 3 Hostess Set is called "Playful Pieces" and comes with 30 different stamps! I can't wait to play with it some more... my mind is just going crazy with all sorts of ideas for different cards. But all that will have to wait until after convention. Right now I've got to focus on getting my swaps made... convention is ONLY 5 DAYS AWAY!!!

As soon as I've got it all sorted out, I'll post a picture of the completed swap along with a list of materials.... so be sure to check back in the next few days to see what I come up with!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!