Thursday, July 15, 2010

Woo Woo! Convention here I come!

I am SO excited to be going to the SU convention this year! It will be my first time and I can't wait to get away with my some of my stamping gal pals! Heidi came up with the idea that we should do a shoebox swap one of the nights we are there. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I said "that's a great idea!" Especially considering I was leaving for 6 weeks and I couldn't possibly take that many stamping items in my carry on luggage! So I decided to take ONE stamp, 4 markers, 2 stamp pads and some cardstock! And even though this little cupcake stamp is from a retired set I just LOVE it! So here is what I came up with for the swap... I sure hope they like it!



Oops! I just noticed that the cupcake in the upper right corner is a bit funky... oh well, I guess it just adds charm! Besides, nobody ever said handmade items had to be perfect, right?

All Supplies are from Stampin Up!
Cardstock- Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Basic Gray
Stamp Pads- Melon Mambo, Basic Gray
Markers- Real Red, Melon Mambo, Basic Gray, Early Espresso
Extras- Retired DSP, dimensionals, Scallop Oval Punch, Oval Punch, retired cupcake stamp

Thanks for visiting today! I hope you'll come back tomorrow for a sneak peak of the swaps I'm making for convention!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!