Thursday, August 6, 2009

Off to the fair!

Today after my physical therapy appointment we're off to the Ventura County Fair! I love the fair. My favorite part is checking out all the contest displays. Of course I like all the home made crafts and the cake decorating, but my absolute favorite is the table setting displays. People are so creative in their centerpieces and the place cards and how they tie it all in together. If I see any "wow" displays I'll take a picture and post it when we get back. Maybe I'll even find some inspiration for a new card! Bet you thought I was going to say my favorite part of the fair was the food, didn't you? I won't lie, I do like the food.... especially the funnel cake and cotton candy, oh yeah... and the bbq'd corn on the cob.... ahhhh the delicious tastes of summer!!!
Have a great Thursday everyone!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!