Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hooray! No Back Surgery for now!

Well, it was music to my ears at my last Dr. visit. He said for right now I wouldn't need back surgery... that's the good news! The bad news is that I have 2 herniated discs and a small tear in one of my ligaments. So, starting Monday I will be in physical therapy 3 times a week. I am actually looking forward to it though... I read the perscription for it and guess what??? It INCLUDES theraputic massage! That means I get 12 massages this month... lucky me!

I'm also lucky because Jim is home next week! The kids were so excited when he announced that he would NOT be working in Michigan for the next week or two. It will be so nice to have him home:) Hannah already has plans for several bike rides. I have plans for him to install some towel bars in my craft room. I use them for storing/organizing my punches. They work fabulously! I'll try to post a photo of the finished wall organizers next week if we get everything installed... keep your fingers crossed!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!