Friday, July 31, 2009

"Christmas in July" Day 5!

Today's post features 2 tags using the "PUNCH PALS" set from Stampin Up! This is one of my favorite holiday sets because it is so versatile... not to mention the snowman is super cute! I think the snowman is my favorite Christmas icon.... I have MANY snowman stamps! These tags are a bit on the large side and there's plenty of room to include a message. My friend Bobbie made these and they will be available for purchase on the website starting Monday!



Ingredients:
Cardstock- Glorious Green, Real Red, Whisper White and Kraft
Real Red gingham ribbon
Markers- Glorious Green, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Only Orange and Summer Sun
(all from Stampin Up!)

That concludes the "Christmas in July" postings. I hope you've enjoyed them and maybe you even found some inspiration to make your own Christmas cards this year!

Be sure to check out www.thecardkitchen.com in the next few weeks as I will be adding more Christmas cards for sale AND a place where you can special order larger quantities at a discounted price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!