Friday, July 31, 2009

"Christmas in July" Day 4!

I know it's a day late, but here it is... day 4! This was a card that my kids and I made last Christmas. We had an assembly line going in an attempt to make 100 cards to send out to all our friends and family. I made about 10 different cards and then we all got together and voted on which one we wanted to send out. I must say this was the "cutest!" But, after making about 10 of them, it was beginning to look a little LESS cute! It ended up being way too much work so we went on to make something else. Come to think of it, we never did finish all our cards and decided to just send out New Year's cards instead. Wait a minute... we never finished those either! Well, I guess we have a huge head start for this year!

Anyway, enjoy the card...




I used a sizzix die and the Big Shot machine to cut out the reindeer and the santa suit. To make the the "fur" trim I cut the santa suit again with white felt. I still wanted more texture so I added brown chenille stems for the antlers and a red rhinestone for his nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!