Friday, July 1, 2011

It's here! It's here! Finally, It's here!


Yes, the new catalog is finally here and I am just a little excited. Okay, that's a lie..... I'm SUPER DUPER excited! I received it a while ago, but couldn't order any of the new products until today. I didn't go too crazy though. Just a couple packs of the new Designer Series Paper, a spool or two of the new ribbons, a few single stamps, a couple of new birthday stamp sets, a new sizzix die, a new punch, some new builder wheels, a small assortment of Christmas stamps and accessories..... okay, so maybe I went a little crazier than I thought! I HAD to do it. I am getting set up for this years "Christmas in July" blog posting event AND I need to make my swaps for convention.

Speaking of this year's "Christmas in July," I am planning the first post for Tuesday, July 5th, so stay tuned.....

I'm not sure how many samples I will have time to make but I am hoping for a dozen!

Hey, If you want to check out all the new product, you can do so by clicking on the picture of the catalog to the left (in my sidebar)

Happy 4th of July everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!