Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dazzling Dasher

I am so glad "Dasher" got to stick around for another catalog year... he is one of my most favorite single stamps! I'm calling him "Dazzling Dasher" because as you can tell by the photo I took a glitter pen to his antlers.....



I hope you like this first installment of my Christmas in July card posts!

Here's what I used:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Stamp sets: Dasher, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Cherry cobbler
Ribbon: Victoria 5/8"
Other: Retired DSP, Word Window Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, Glitter pen (not from Stampin Up)

If you would like to purchase the supplies to make this card, please visit my Stampin Up site HERE and then clicking on the "shop now" button

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back tomorrow for another Christmas card post!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!