Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cutie Patootie!


Isn't she adorable? I got the "Greeting Card Kids" Stamp set a long time ago and colored this cute little witch just to test it out. I set it aside for several weeks and then right before Halloween I pulled it out and made this card. I'm not a big fan of water coloring but I do LOVE the way it looks! Maybe these will be the stamps to change my mind.... wait til you see the rest of the set. There is an image for Christmas, one for Valentine's Day and more! Last week I decided to try my hand at water coloring again and made a few different Christmas cards using this set. I'll be posting those ones soon so come back and visit my blog again!

Happy Stamping!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!