Friday, October 8, 2010

Spooky Halloween Card

I'm back with the second project from my Monthly Hostess Club! This card was very easy to make and came together quickly.
Isn't the moon cool? To achieve that look I punched a circle out of a post-it and stuck it over my embossed stamped image. Then I sponged different layers of ink around it until I was happy with the way it looked. Let me know what you think!



All Supplies from Stampin Up:
Stamp Set- House of Haunts
Cardstock - Basic Gray, Basic Black, So Saffron
Ink - Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Misc. - Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder, VersaMark Pad, Raven Lace Trim, Stampin' Dimensionals

If you live in the Conejo Valley and would like to join our monthly stamping club, send me an email and I'll let you in on all the details! Every member gets a FREE Stampin Up Catalog Idea Book. When it's your turn to host you will receive all the benefits that month, Including a FREE level 1 Hostess stamp set, a minimum of $15 in FREE Stampin Up product and a special gift from me! We meet once a month on a Wednesday morning at 10:30. You can also become a "Virtual" member! Interested??? Send me an email to learn more!

Right now I'm working on a basket of Holiday cards for the auction at my daughter's school so I am going to start posting some Christmas cards. Make sure you subscribe to my blog so you don't miss out! I hope to bring you lots of ideas and inspiration this holiday season!

Happy Stamping!
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That moon looks like a real light! Great job! And I am glad to see you are back!

    ReplyDelete

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!