Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Monthly Hostess Club Begins!!!

Boy was I anxious to get this club started. A few months ago my friends were asking me to start a daytime stamping club. So after putting together all the details last month we finally got started. I have been a participant in monthly stamping clubs for a few years now but I have never RUN one! We are a very small group but we had a lot of fun creating two Halloween projects. The first one is this "fangtastic" treat box I CASE'd from fellow demonstrator Angie Kennedy Juda. To watch her video tutorial on how to make this box click here.



And here is the side view:



A few things I LOVE about this little treat box.... first is the sparkly bat! I have been putting him on almost all my cards and Halloween projects this year. You will fall in love with our Smooch Spritz after just one use. All you do is shake & spray! Voila! You can turn any paper into sparkly awesomeness! Second is that way cool spider web raised background. You'll be seeing a lot of that in my Halloween projects too! It's not a specialty paper, it's just a piece of Basic Black cardstock run through the Big Shot with the new Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.... Voila! (wow, I'm French now?) Another easy way to kick your projects up a notch!

Stampin Up Supplies used for this project:
Stamp Sets - Fang-Tastic
Cardstock - Whisper White, Roch Razzleberry, Basic Black, Certainly Celery
Ink - Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery
Ribbon - Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Grossgrain, Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta
Misc. - Spider Wed Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1-3/4" scallop circle Punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, Bitty Bat Large punch, 1/16" circle handheld punch, Stampin Dimensionals, Blender Pens, Silver Foil Smooch Spritz
Non-SU Supplies: 2" scallop circle punch, embroidery floss

We also made a spooky Halloween card. Wanna see it? I'll show it to you when you tune in tomorrow!

Happy Stamping Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!