Monday, July 12, 2010

Long Time, No Post!

Boy has it been forever since I posted! Well, I guess that's how it goes sometimes, right?!
So I'm spending some time in Indiana this summer and didn't pack too many stamp items so I decided a trip to the local craft store was just what I needed. I came across this cute little owl stamp (you can never have too many owl stamps!) Besides, it was ONLY $1.00!!! Of course then I would need some googly eyes to go with it... luckily the craft store had those too:) Here is the card I made:

Bookmark and Share


Stampin Up! Supplies:
Cardstock- Whisper White, Marina Mist, Early Espresso
Stamp Pads- Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Markers- Marina Mist, Crumb Cake

Non-SU supplies:
Stamps, Googly eyes

FYI.... I placed an order with Stampin Up! this morning (all new items from the new catalog!!!) and should have it by the end of the week. I hope to have some new cards to show you soon!



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!