Monday, December 7, 2009

Handmade Christmas Cards

I just LOVE the holiday season! Some people think it's crazy how it starts earlier and earlier every year.... you know what I mean, with the Christmas decorations going up while there are still Frankenstein costumes, pumpkins, and shelves full of fun size candy bars!! Anyway, I love that it starts so early. That means I have more time to work on my Christmas cards. And this year I REALLY needed that extra time. I was very busy getting my card basket donations ready for my kids' school fundraisers and also for my church's silent auction fundraiser. In total I handmade and donated over 200 cards... and my fingers don't have any ink on them at all! Here is a peek at the cards currently up for grabs:









On the Card Kitchen website these cards retail for $3.49 each. But because it's a fundraiser, a bakers dozen is being offered for just $30.00! That right, you can get a set of 13 of these beautiful handmade cards just in time to send out for Christmas. You'll never have a better chance to get these cards at such a low price. And you'll be supporting my kids' school at the same time! Please visit www.SPBSGALA.ORG to purchase these items and/or see many other auction items that would be great for your Christmas gift giving!

Thanks for stopping by!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!