Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Projects Galore!

I don't know about you but I have been so busy with Christmas projects lately. I wonder why that is??? Hmmmmmm..... maybe it has something to do with the fact that Christmas is ONLY 15 DAYS AWAY!!!! YIKES!!! So I've been trying something new and I am really enjoying it. I've been hosting Stamp Camps for kids. They are 3 hour workshops where the kids get to create different projects. We ALWAYS do some sort of treat box with candy (because what kid doesn't want to have a treat box with candy!) and then usually a project or two thats nice enough they can use for a small gift and then ALWAYS a card (it is The Card Kitchen, you know!) Anyway, I just love it when the kids get as excited as I do about creating something with paper! Here are a few of the projects we made at one of the workshops:






And this is what we made at the last one:





Pretty cool, huh?!

Keep in mind that the kids range in age from 7 to 13. These photos are from my 7 and 10 year old... I think they get their craftiness from me... wouldn't you agree?

The Santa Pants bucket we filled with candy. Of course this photo is my son's bucket and he ate all his candy! But you could easily put some white fluff in the bottom, toss in a Starbucks card and you are good to go for a cute way to present a gift to your child's teacher or even a co-worker or neighbor! These "Santa Pants" Buckets will be available as a DIY kit on the Card Kitchen website soon.

Until my next post...
Stay warm & enjoy the holiday season!

Thanks for stopping by!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!