Saturday, August 29, 2009

Free Card Recipe!

Hello everyone! I have been working on my website everyday trying to stock the pantry shelves and getting ready for my Grand Opening! Be sure to check out the changes I've made by visiting Thecardkitchen.com. Each month I'll spend some time in the kitchen creating a new card recipe. Card "Recipe's" will be available for purchase in the pantry section of the website. However, CK Club Members will get them for FREE. Here is the card I made for October:


Want to re-create this card? Join the CK Club and you'll recieve a list of ingredients and detailed step by step instructions with full color photos. Membership is FREE and in addition to a free card recipe every month, you'll recieve discounts and special offers available only to CK club members!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!