Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"Christmas in July" Day 2!

Wow! 2 days in a row... looks like I am on a roll!
Here is a very simple card thats easy to make. I made this one for a swap I did with the other Stampin Up! demonstrators in my group. This time I used our new Hostess Set, CHRISTMAS PUNCH. It's a level 2 set and I absolutely had to have it the minute I saw it in the new catalog. Everyone knows I HATE to cut stuff out(almost as much as I hate to watercolor!). The great thing about this set is that all 7 images coordinate with one or more of the Stampin Up! punches... which means... NO CUTTING WITH SCISSORS... Hooray! Just stamp, punch and adhere to your card! See... I told you it was easy!




Ingredients:
Stampin Up! Stamp Sets: Christmas Punch (Hostess level 2)
Stampin Up! Cardstock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Stampin up! Ink: Bashful Blue, Basic Black
Stampin up! Ribbon: Bashful Blue 1/4" Grosgrain
Stampin Up! Tools: Wide Oval punch
Misc: rhinestones, glitter

Tune in tomorrow for DAY 3 of my "Christmas in July!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!