Monday, July 27, 2009

"Christmas in July" begins today!

That's right, as promised I have the frist cards for my "Christmas in July" 5 days of posting. This is a set of mini cards made using the new SPARKLY & BRIGHT set from Stampin Up! I just LOVE the retro feel of this cute little set. The greeting stamped inside also comes with the set: "may your season be Sparkly & Bright!" Because of their size I think these would be fun to use as gift tags too!

The cards are 3" X 3" and use the following ingredients:
Stampin Up! Stamp Sets: Sparkly & Bright
Stampin Up! Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red
Stampin up! Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Stampin Up! Tools: 1 1/4" square punch, 1 3/8" square punch
Misc: red rhinestones, red glitter, patterned paper (Heidi Grace)

Tune in tomorrow for DAY 2 of my "Christmas in July"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!