Saturday, December 4, 2010

Introducing.... Gidget!

Yes, I know I haven't blogged in forever... GUILTY! But I have a very good reason. Meet Gidget:



Isn't she just so adorable? In June we said goodbye to our beloved Maggie... a 16 year old Queensland Heeler beauty! My husband got her for me for Valentines day right after we bought our first house and I told him I wanted to have a baby! Maggie was the best dog in the world! She never had any health issues, she was super well mannered and got along with everyone... kids, dogs, you name it! She was a rescue dog who loved life. Although I never thought we would find another dog as great as she was, Gidget managed to work her way into our hearts immediately. She too is a rescue dog. There is something about those rescue dogs.. I think they know somethings up when they are placed in a shelter. When they get adopted I think they must sense that they are being "saved" and they are just so thankful... they are the best dogs! There are so many dogs out there looking for a forever home.... if you are thinking about getting a pet, please consider a shelter or rescue dog... they will love you to pieces!

Here's a few more Gidget pics:

She is a funny sleeper. She starts out all snuggled up and curled into a ball. then after a few minutes she ends up like this:


And here she is doing homework with the kids:


We might try to do a funny Christmas photo this year if we can get her to cooperate... I'll keep you posted on that one!

And now back to stamping... I've uploaded all the photos of the Christmas cards I've made this year and they are set to post over the next few days so be sure you check back soon. And don't forget you can automatically receive updates if you subscribe to my blog. Just click "subscribe" in the sidebar!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!