Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Card No. 7 "Another Greeting Card Kid!"

Can you believe Christmas is only a week away? Are you ready for it? I can't wait! I only have a few more gifts to get and then I get to spend next week baking and just enjoying time with my kids and my husband! He's working from home and it will be so nice to have him around. We plan on going Christmas caroling, decorating gingerbread houses, delivering our cookie platters to friends and neighbors, playing games, and planning the festivities for the company that's coming to spend Christmas day at our house! It's also my oldest Daughter's birthday on December 25th so we make an extra effort to plan special birthday activities with her in mind!

Here's a quick look at another card I made using the "Greeting Card Kids" stamp set:



Blue and red aren't colors I normally use together (Unless it's patriotic), but in this case I think the color palette lends itself to the whimsy of this set. The silver ruffle ribbon is a great addition too. I can't remember where I got it..... but I can tell you that I've had it in my craft room since before I had kids so it's at least 14 years old.... probably closer to 20! Anyway, I hope you enjoy today's card.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's cookin'?

I'd LOVE to hear from you!